Think your strong? Do this workout finisher!
I was skeptical at first but once we started moving, I knew I was in for it!
It only took us around 7 minutes to finish.
[video_player type=”youtube” youtube_remove_logo=”Y” youtube_show_title_bar=”Y” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″]aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9IdWpyeVEtU3pnQQ==[/video_player]
Get a rower machine and change the display setting so that it shows calories burned instead of metres or watts.
- Sprint on the rower for 10 calories.
- 10 Burpees across the machine
- 10 Dumbbell Clean and Presses
- Repeat the circuit but this time we minus 2 reps from the burpees and presses.
- Repeat again and keep subtracting until you reach zero!
So it will look like, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 finish!!
Let me know how you go!